Sunday, January 2, 2011

How does makeup CHANGE your look?

Hye buddies,

Hope u guys ok/still under control/calm/not stress/happy always =)

Well,I’m gonna talk about make up again, since my portfolio still in progress ;-P 
semenjak dua menjak ni, everytime I free je, I’ll spend time to make some preparation on my coming wedding..hah! yes, I want to get married soon…

What I searching for?
ok, kesinambungan petikan di atas, apa yg I nk bgtau adalah… eventho I make up artist, I also human being yg perlukan org lain utk make up kn I. it is because I want to be totally fully 100 percent queen on my special day ;-p.

While I’m keep searching for make up artist, I noticed that, what really change ur look is how u ‘decorate’@’alter’ ur eyes. Means that carilah org yg pandai @ tau @ expert utk make up mata u. Tapi jgnlah terlalu over, well its depend pd org jugak. Ramai yg I jumpe, sukakan make up yg menyerlah dan bit tebal. But for me, my style I always wanted yg simple but nice, not to simple but gorgeous ;-P only me knows what I really want..

Here, I give u guys to judge, btol tak make up mata dapat merubah wajah u?...

BEFORE
AFTER







1 comment:

  1. TK lum pnh pkai mekap tebal..
    klau buat, tentu bnyak beza kan..
    hari2 pkai bedak kompak je..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails